Where problem dogs are no problem

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

To all my clients:

Thank you for making our first year in business successful. Having been in business for a year and it being a new year, I am reviewing my policies and making some changes.

The first change is that boarding will be charged by the day instead of by the night. Boarding will now be $20 a day. If a dog is checked in after 6 PM or picked up before 9 AM, they will not be charged for that day.

I will also be collecting sales tax this year. I am charged sales tax on my services and, unfortunately, I need to pass this along to my clients.

I will be teaching a new type of class this year. This class is called Family Dog class and will be taught in 3 levels. In this class, we will teach your dog how to be a good family member. It will consist more of what your dog needs to know for everyday life, not so much what is needed in an obedience ring. We will teach you how to train your dog in everyday situations. We may even learn some tricks to impress your friends with!

Barney will be helping me teach this year by helping teach dogs how to be stable dogs. Barney has helped me do this with several dogs this year and has been very successful. The rescues that come in don’t always know how to get along with other dogs and Barney is very good at showing them how to do this.

My website will soon be up and running so be looking for that, amsterdamdogtraining.com. I am very excited about this aspect of my business. It will include class schedules, types of classes, prices of classes and a place for testimonials. So if you would like to have a testimonial included on my page, please email me at amsterdamdogtraining.com.

I am looking forward to working with all of you and your dogs this year.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment